- Full tuition is required at the time of registration.
- Placement in a course is secured by payment of all fees.
- Classes are filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Material/model fees are paid at time of registration unless otherwise noted.
- In order to receive a term enrollment refund, cancellations must be notified no less than one week prior to the first day of class. A $25 processing fee will be deducted from the refund. No fees will be returned for failure to attend.
- A $35 fee will be charged for returned checks.
- Burlini Studio Of The Arts reserves the right to cancel classes with insufficient enrollment. If a class is cancelled by Burlini Studio Of The Arts, you will be issued a full refund within one week.
- We do not reserve classroom easels, all easels are secured on a first-come, first served basis.
- Door opens 15 minutes prior to class start time.
- Studio exhibitions are open to current students only.
- Burlini Studio Of The Arts is not responsible for any artwork or personal items that are lost, stolen, damaged or left in the classroom.
- Students and parents must respect the rights of other students and staff or they will be asked to leave the studio and forfeit tuition.
- Make-up classes, Adult Classes only :
- If you are unable to attend your regular scheduled class, A 48 HOUR CANCELLATION notice is required for the eligibility of make-up class.
- Only TWO make up classes are permitted per session, and must be completed during the calendar time for the same session. Failure to attend scheduled make up will forfeit the make-up class.
- There will be no make-up permitted in kid's classes.
- With my enrollment, I hereby waive and release any and all rights and claims to damages against Burlini Studio Of the Arts. I accept all risk incidentals and do hereby release Burlini Studio Of The Arts, its employees and owners, for all liability and injury during any activities. I further agree that in the event medical attention is required due to an accident or illness, and my contact person is unreachable, Burlini Studio Of The Arts shall be permitted to seek such medical services as it shall be deemed necessary and appropriate through Emergency Service/911/or local hospitals. I grant full permission to Burlini Studio Of The Arts to use photographs, video recording , and any other record of classes or programs for any legitimate purpose. Students and parents must respect the rights of other students or they will be asked to leave the studio and forfeit tuition .
This website uses marketing and tracking technologies. Opting out of this will opt you out of all cookies, except for those needed to run the website. Note that some products may not work as well without tracking cookies.Opt Out of Cookies